Monday, October 19, 2009

First Time Driver

I just drove for over an hour in New Zealand.  In the dark. In the rain. Through about 20 round-a-bouts. On the left side of the road. On the left side of the car. It was tight! (Thanks Sara for teaching me)
Maybe I will have to get a video of this up and running =) I didnt do too bad, Sara said I did pretty good actually.

Today was a great day, great weather and great day of classes.  I taught the last class of the day, girls ukulele, and it was so fun to see their faces light up when they got to play and played chords together.  I will be getting pictures of them soon, but I have to send permission slips to parents yet, stuff like that.
Tomorrow is going to be another great day, and small group is in the evening.  I've met some really awesome people here, and again, it was really great to worship in church down here in another culture.
Until next time,
Hannah

4 comments:

  1. On the left or the right side of the car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I am so proud of you. :) Drivin in New Zealand... Dang you are going to become a New Zealander... how's the accent coming?? :P
    I'm glad your classes are going well, Miss Hess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks Kellie Wellie =)
    Its on the right side Cam! Isnt that crazy?! It actually wasnt too bad, I kinda like it =)How do they drive in your part of the world?

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Oh I accidentally said left didnt I, yeah it definitely was the right side of the car =)

    ReplyDelete